Sex Offender Ordinance
I’ve written a few times about city issues related to sex offenders. This page is simply a repository of information related to the subject. Let me know if there are any other resources out there that I should link to.
My own writings:
- Apr 10, 2018 – registered sex offenders 100% compliance rate
- Feb 5, 2013 – repeal our sex offender residency ordinance
- Jan 21, 2012 – our current sex offender residency ordinance
- Jul 18, 2012 – WTAQ 1360AM – Green Bay votes to keep sex offender residency ordinance, beefs it up
- Jun 26, 2012 – WTAQ 1360AM – Public safety officials come out swinging against GB sex offender residency ordinance
- Mar 10, 2012 – WTAQ 1360AM – Statewide sex offender residency bill gets public hearing
Note: while the Green Bay Press-Gazette publishes the largest selection of articles on the subject in northeast Wisconsin, I cannot link to those articles because they consistently remove them from their web site shortly after publishing. But I do have links to the same stories from other local media outlets (TV, radio, etc).